Recensions of Transcription in Roman Script of SP etexts.
Central Asia (CA) and Gilgit-Nepal (G-N) of SP Manuscripts' Etexts.
Manuscripts of CA tradition are older than those of G-N one.
Abbreviations: manuscripts, copy age: Manuscript of Recensions of Transcription in Roman Script.
(1) Lüshun: the Lüshun Museum Collection, around middle of 5th century:
Jiang Zhonbxin ed., Sanskrit Lotus Sutra Fragments from the Lüshn Museum Collection Facsimile Edition and Romanized Text, Tokyo 1997.
(2) M: the Minorov’s note of Dutt edition, unknown:
N. Dutt ed., Saddharmapuṇḍarīkasūtra, with N.D.Mironov‘s Readings from Central Asian MSS. Bibliotheca India, Calcutta 1953.
(3) FB: the Farhād-Bēg fragments, around 5-6th century:
H. Toda ed., Saddharmapuṇḍarīkasūtra, Central Asian Manuscripts, Romanized Text (= Th), Part Two, Tokushima 1981.
(4) Kh: the Khādaliq fragments, around 7-8th century:
K. Wille ed., Fragments of a Manuscript of the Saddharmapuṇḍarīka-sūtra from Khādaliq, Tokyo 2000.
(5) Stein: the Stein Collection from Khādalik, unknown: Th Part Three III.
(6) SLC: the Stein and Le Coq, unknown: Th Part Three IV.
(7) SH: the Stein and Hoernle Collections, unknown: Th Part Three IV.
(8) O: the Kashgar, 9-10th century: Th Part One.
and so on.
(This webpage is under construction)